The overarching purpose of our Principal Consultants is to be the thought leaders of our content and ensure the most up to date, effective and outcome driven solutions are delivered. They will be seen as the ‘trusted advisor’ by our clients as they have the experience to deal with a variety of situations. It’s important to note that our Principal Consultants are not trainers – their experience and expertise make them highly skilled facilitators who can consult. Each of our consultants has experience in a variety of disciplines and sectors – but each also has their own unique specialism. If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you!
Here's what you can expect to be doing:
- To design cutting edge innovative learning solutions across a range of disciplines and to a variety of audiences, that deliver a measurable ROI to the client
- Collaborate with others to produce high quality and innovative proposals
- Prepare for and deliver client pitches
- Identify opportunities by expanding your existing network but attendance and participation in L&D events (this will include conferences, webinars, networking events)
- Produce regular blogs, white papers, videos, etc and become known as a thought leader
- Lead the client relationship, with the account manager from initial pitch to solution delivery
- Design compelling learning interventions and share the knowledge through well-written facilitator guides and supporting materials
- To facilitate and deliver a broad range of learning interventions (both in person and virtual) up to a senior level in appropriate specialist areas.
- Work on developing a unique skill set that will appeal to our most senior audiences and stay up to date with trends in L&D
- Upskill and mentor other consultants (internal and external) to ensure they grow and feed off your wealth of knowledge
- Partake in coaching projects with clients
- Stay up to date with technology that will support our solutions. Step away from the status quo and challenge both clients and the internal team to embrace new technology
- Be curious around the latest thinking in learning solutions and methodologies
- To deliver Train the Trainer sessions as appropriate to project teams.
- Produce comprehensive training materials, including lesson plans and delegate notes
- To work with our in-house processes and initiatives, including Project Leadership, Account Management, and administrative processes
- Lead project set up (with others in the business) to ensure all stakeholders are aware of project developments. Use project set up meetings and project reviews regularly
- To project-lead both large and complex projects and drive these through to successful and timely conclusions
- Become a strong advocate for new technology to support project management
- Ensure all projects are profitable
- Significant (8 years +) L & D experience in both face to face and virtual delivery
- Coaching and L&D qualification
- Able to demonstrate recent self development
- Experience in designing and selling in complex learning solutions
- A proven track record in a commercial environment
- Excellent ability to design and facilitate a variety of creative learning interventions which bring lasting value.
- Deep knowledge of current training practices and methodologies including virtual classrooms, webinars and social learning.
- Proactive thinking and problem solving skills.
- Experience in solution and programme design across a whole range of programmes.
- First class communication skills.
- Flexibility to travel extensively around the UK and occasionally overseas.
- Ability to work under tight timelines.
- First class relationship management skills.
- Commercial acumen and hunger for business success.
- Behaviour in line with our values at all times.
- Self starter and efficient time manager.
If you want to know more about the role or wish to apply please email your CV and a covering letter to Angela Andrews firstname.lastname@example.org