Are you a Digital Learning Consultant with experience in creating innovative blended solutions?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity to work with an award-winning global learning consultancy.
You will be conducting scoping sessions with clients and challenging their briefs, as well as designing and project managing the blended learning solutions.
Our ultimate aim is to be the Most Valued Development Partner by truly understanding the needs of our clients to create the ideal solution to meet their bespoke challenges.
- Work closely with a variety of clients to understand and challenge their learning requirements and related strategies to create innovative approaches
- To consult on, and bring to life cutting edge innovative learning solutions across a range of disciplines and to a variety of audiences, that deliver a measurable ROI to the client
- Work with the learning design team to produce high calibre blended learning solutions covering; face-to-face, eLearning, coaching, film production, virtual classroom and more
- Facilitate scoping sessions with clients and our internal design team
- Collaborate with and support sales team on client meetings, bids and sales proposals
- Work with Marketing to produce compelling client case studies, sales collateral etc.
- Lead project set up (with others in the business) to ensure all stakeholders are aware of project developments. Use project set up meetings and project reviews regularly to ensure all projects remain profitable
Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- 4 years’ experience in Learning Consultant role or similar
- Proven track record within digital agency, e-learning or learning & development (L&D)
- Commercially astute with significant client facing experience
- Experience of scoping learner pathways
- Experience of designing a broad range of learning interventions
- Experience scripting and storyboarding learning solutions would be advantageous
- Strong understanding of learning theory and instructional design methods
- Experience in dealing with internal learning platforms (desirable)
- Strong commercial acumen with significant client facing experience
- Excellent ability to design and facilitate a variety of creative learning interventions which bring lasting value.
- Deep knowledge of current training practices and methodologies including virtual classrooms, blended learning, animation, gamification, webinars and social learning.
- Proactive thinking and problem solving skills.
- Experience in solution and programme design across a whole range of programmes.
- First class communication skills.
- Flexibility to travel extensively around the UK and occasionally overseas.
- Ability to work under tight timelines.
- First class relationship management skills.
- Behaviour in line with our values at all times.
- Self starter and efficient time manager.
If this sounds like you please click on the link to apply.